- Joined
- Jun 16, 2014
- Messages
- 12,099
- Reaction score
- 18,282
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Northern O-H-I-O
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #21
Thread Owner
Hey, Loco-Digger..
Would you believe me if I told you the state record for snow(24-hour snowfall) was the same in Tennessee as it is in Ohio!?
30 inches
Of course I'd believe you. I was stations at Ft. Campbell for 3 years and then I moved to Nashville for 6 years.
.Snow is not uncommon here in Va,we get it every year.Us Virginians are tough!.We are highly resilient to all the different elements.I just wish some of those Yankees we encounter could just pronounce there R's.Hey Ma i'm taking the caw to the staw.say it with me rrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Pretend your a pirate.rrrrrrrrrr.lol









