What's new

I feel the Minelab Excalibur 2 misses a lot what’s better cz21 or nox 800

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,912
Reaction score
14,204
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish there could three people side by side to compare these three detectors,can somone please advise me is the cz21 or nox 800 the one to buy to use in both fresh and salt waterbill
 
I have had quite a few detectors my friend ang have used fisher,garrett,whites,minelab,mikronta, and tesori honestly you couldn't go wrong with the equinox 800 I currently own one and find stuff I missed with all my other detectors, if you were staying on land I'd recommend the fisher f75 + it kicks ass also on land, but for an on land and water detector I'd go with the 800.
 
Friend of mine has CZ21, Excal and a bunch on Nokta & Makro. Hes hardcore and says the CZ21 is still his workhorse up to chest deep.

Chub
 
IMHO: The CZ21 is the go to machine for many of the beach hunters in my area!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom