Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
Son you killed it!!!! You better check and see if you got lead poisoning from all that lead. Congratulations
Just what the doctor ordered. I remember hunts like that when I lived up there!
Nice finds, Congrats!!!
What kind of buckle is that?

I finally felt good enough to get after it. I did today.
Way to go !
Digger70pa.
That's a good amount of drops for these days , the Star Base are Sweet & Am I correct in thinking the US Marked cavity is a High $ Bullet ? I know you don't sell & that's Cool IMO.
I do wonder how the Face of that buckle is looking these days ?
I hope you can find it to let us know.
Thanks for the pictures they make me happy.
I'm pretty sure the face is gone. The hooks are brass. Thanks buddy
?