What's new

I finaly pulled the trigger

BeerBelly

Full Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Hey everyone,
I finaly got a metal detector. I ended up getting a Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq. I haven't used it yet, but my first trip out,(prolly tomorow) I plan on hunting a beach area. It's somewhat secluded, (way off the beaten path) and tons of mexicans go there during the summer. (The significance of "mexican" to me is the large number of gold crucifix's, etc. they wear, not meant in a racist way).
My question is, what mode should I hunt in? Discriminate or all metal? Like I said, I'll be hunting 14-24k gold chains and bracelets. The manual that came with it doesn't really address that, as far as I can tell. However, it does say to hunt in all-metal mode when hunting nuggets.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. I'll also post this in the Tesoro section, I just wanted to get as many readers as posible.
 
All metal mode dig every thing till you no your mechine.Happy hunting :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom