What's new

I first for me

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been hitting the field that I got the spoon mold from have gotten 15 largies and 6 kgs and a kg half pence from I finally got silver and it's a first for me. It's an 1852 trime can't say how many hours there but so glad the silver showed up
 

Attachments

  • 1455921656261.webp
    1455921656261.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 1455921668881.webp
    1455921668881.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 58
Welcome to the trim club. I also have a 52. That's one cool coin[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Awesome looking trime! Congrats on getting your silver!
The field has given up some great stuff!
Nice to have the ground at lest diggable thus time if year.
 
That's great to hunt somewhere with so much History wow Great Job!!!
 
Big congrats on digging that teenie bucket lister of mine. :occasion14:
 
Aha! Another grime shows up. 6 and a third for this year so far. Great find!

You keeping track of all the rarish coin finds this year? Thats pretty cool. Which ones you keeping track of?
 
Nice job on the trime. That is one great little coin which I have managed to not find yet.
 
Great find Kent! That baby's been elusive to this day for me. Plymouth has been good to you (and me!) through the years. Good luck for a great year!

-- Jeff --
 
Thanks Jeff we'll have to hook up sometime
 
That's a beauty,congrats!
 
Congrats on the trime! Glad to see finds still coming from the ground this time of year here in Mass. I got my first trime last year (1853). It's a great one to check off your list. Congrats!
 
I missed this one but congrats. Never found a trime myself but I love seeing other find their first! Big congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom