What's new

I found 2 President Dollars Today

Randy Combs

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,033
Golden Thread
0
Location
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know they are newer clad, but I rarely find these and a dollar find is cool to me.

2 PRESIDENT DOLLARS 002.webp
2 PRESIDENT DOLLARS 005.webp
 
Upvote 14
Congrats on your finds - I found total of four at a little league base ball field last summer, two each on two different trips and you are right they seem to be rare guest people just save them. Wish you many more good finds.
 
I know how you feel, I don't find many dollars, the few I have found are very exciting to me too!
 
Good deal I found one a few weeks ago I noticed it was bigger than a quarter I could see it was a coin I could not see much cause it was so dirty I waited till I got home to clean it I thought I had something really old.It was a pres coin. I like it though Good Job
 
They are more exciting than a penny !! Nice finds.
 
Congratz! Finding those dollar coins is exciting! I've only found one presidential dollar and it was Franklin Pierce as well! People must like to throw him on the ground!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom