What's new

I found 2 real gold and a fake brick charm2 .

Ant

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
3,404
Reaction score
554
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
The gold and trash on my worn out coil cover was found in a playground (pictured). Most of the gold out there is small, so that's what I find most of the time, especially in playgrounds. I’ll take it none the less. BTW, I use Shoe Goo and a patch made from electrical tape to repair my coil cover.

The wheat-back pennies and the fake gold brick charm came from the same area, not the playground area in the picture. If I remember correctly, this kind of fake gold brick charm was popular back in the 70’s, too bad it’s fake.
 

Attachments

  • Gold 1.webp
    Gold 1.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 608
  • Gold and Fake Brick.webp
    Gold and Fake Brick.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 602
  • Gold and wheats.webp
    Gold and wheats.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 603
  • Gold Playground and fake brick.webp
    Gold Playground and fake brick.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 556
Upvote 0
Here they are all cleaned-up.
 

Attachments

  • Gold all Cleaned  Up.webp
    Gold all Cleaned Up.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 597
Beautiful Ant! :o

I might have to go to the park later on! :D

Great pictures too!

Nana :)
 
Ant,

I agree with Nana...beautiful.

;) RR
 
I have several of those playgrounds around me. I have yet to hit them. They should be untouched, because I know of nobody who hunts in my area...

HH

ML
 
Great finds and congrats on the gold! HH, Mike
 
great finds!

HH
-GC
 
Ant,

nice finds. Look good all cleaned up.

have a good un.............
 
First time I have seen a fake brick charm. Congrats on your finds.
HH Burdie
 
Nice looking gold,but isn't it all...Congrat's and too bad about the "brick",Maybe next time..
 
Nice looking gold

HH Jer
 
Very nice Religious Medals ! HH
 
Ant, Nice finds. Way to go. Gold is gold is gold is gold!. Oh yeah, GOLD!

Ed D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom