What's new

I found 2009-P Dimes!!

Joe88

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
722
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to find several rolls of 2009-P Dimes. At first, I thought they probably were 2008, then I looked closer and saw 2009-P!! I have some posted on ebay.

Joe
 
Upvote 0
I think that is the first we have heard of 2009 dimes. Cool find. :-)
 
Are they low mintage or something other?
 
Good eyes! Keep us up to date with the auction. :headbang:
 
Congrats on your roll of dimes. They are hard to find right now but I think later on this year people will be able to find more and more. The question is if they will be found in uncirc rolls as opposed to mixed in coinage. For those that don't know I actually acquired them from my dad after I asked him to call his bank. He ended up getting an entire $500 bag of 2009 P dimes and $200 bag of P nickels plus a $50 bag of the new Formative pennies. It is odd because where he gets them from they dont do coins in boxes like some banks do but rather pre-rolled coins placed inside canvas bags.

He has kept a majority of them for hoarding purposes so I only have a few rolls.

I think more rolls will start popping up soon but for now there's only a few. I had to post one of my sealed rolls which is the 2nd one seen on Ebay. bets of luck with your auctions
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom