Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 9.00.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 9.00.41 AM.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 9.14.40 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 9.14.40 AM.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
amazing you talk about documentation and proof... but yet you accuse someone of using dual personas on this forum without supporting evidence... got news for you... I don't know beepin in your sleep....I just replied to a post he started to share his find... I was hoping to add to the discussion and show an image that matched his find... that was all...
Yes ..Yes .. I know yo"Beepin in your sleep" .. or "DigginPa" .. [whichever person you choose to be at any given time] but, in this case, there is more substantiating documentation supporting the ones I posted.

Hey Rob, check this out... using your line of research...someone else found a caltrop also...
caltrop.jpg
amazing you talk about documentation and proof... but yet you accuse someone of using dual personas on this forum without supporting evidence... got news for you... I don't know beepin in your sleep....I just replied to a post he started to share his find... I was hoping to add to the discussion and show an image that matched his find... that was all...

Please stop all insults...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

With respect to this forum moderators requests... I got it out of my system and will stop, thanks for the sparring match Rob... maybe we will bump into each other at this fall's DIV and pick up where we left off...

:laughing7: .. Darned if he didn't! :laughing7:

Rob this is a Bannable offence.

Your lucky I give Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back