john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2008 Thread Owner #1 I found a few bottle's today!! I didn't find much digging today!!! I found this bell shape lock can anyone give me some info i am a lock person!! Attachments drizzle day 1.webp 83.1 KB · Views: 360 a lock today 53.webp 12.3 KB · Views: 371
I found a few bottle's today!! I didn't find much digging today!!! I found this bell shape lock can anyone give me some info i am a lock person!!
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 10, 2009 #2 Re: I found a few bottle's today!! Nice old lock and once again. Nice finds