What's new

I found a little more gold yesterday.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out again yesterday and hunted my favorite beach for 7 1/2 hours.I searched the surf and wet sand for 3 1/2 hours with the Sand Shark and found a few coins.I got out my Excalibur 2 and hunted for 2 hours,with the same results.Then,at 4:00 p.m.,I got out my Ace 250 and searched the dry sand.At 4:15 p.m., I got another one of those readings that jumped from nickle to foil,and from 6" deep,I scooped up a 9 1/2" long ,10k gold bracelet that weighs 4.9 grams.It made my day.The weather was great with a 86F degree temperature and a nice breeze to keep us cool.It was great to be out hunting,getting some needed exercise and finding another piece of gold.Thanks for looking.HH everyone
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    268.4 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Very nice, The Ace comes in handy.
:occasion14:
 
:icon_thumleft:Three detectors that's awesome,each plays its own ways congrats pretty gold bracelet,,HH:hello:
 
Nice find there, and many more to come.
 
Nice! Well done! Congratulations!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom