What's new

I found a Nearville scraper

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I found a new spot to surface hunt,I found some cool stuff....It's funny...On facebook my handle is Kerville Scraper.....First The Kerville knife is my fav. artifact.So I Tryed to think of my White Whale...I Came up with Kerville Scraper....And to day I found a Nearville Scraper....Mayhape I shoulod change it to Kerville Drill....Har

SDC10073.jpg


Turtleback..
SDC10074.jpg

SDC10075.jpg


Real nice flint...I may work it..
SDC10076.jpg

SDC10077.jpg


SDC10082.jpg

SDC10081.jpg

SDC10080.jpg

SDC10079.jpg

SDC10078.jpg


This is me buddy...

SDC17493.jpg


This is a funny vid. of my friends dog I took...(Click the pic..)
 
Upvote 0
Nice stuff Frank, hey check your email for a facebook request.
 
Cool finds. Found some pieces similar to that at a site in western Oklahoma recently, same kind of rock, and I believe the material was brought up from Texas.
 
That would not suprize me at all,there are some great lithics here.And many do not need to be heat treated to be worked,A great boon....
 
Nice pieces, Neo. I really like those beefier pieces, especially as most of what we find out here in Western Oklahoma will fit comfortably on a quarter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom