What's new

I FOUND A NEW PLACE

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
6,122
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
On Friday, a light snowfall hit Virginia City. I drove for 15 minutes, and when I arrived at my usual hunting spot, it was completely covered in snow. So I turned around, determined to go home, but something caught my eye: an area clear of snow. I stopped, and this is what I found.
20251228_143241.webp
Screenshot_20251228_155748_Gallery.webp
Screenshot_20251228_155805_Gallery.webp
20251228_111931.webp
20251228_111938.webp
20251228_143333.webp

20251228_143459.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 33
Im thinking about moving to Virginia City lately!! What a hunt and a silver half awesome!!
There are many lost places that need to be found. This was one of them. I don't think anyone has detected it yet, since I didn't see any holes.
 
Amazing finds !!! Thank you for making a lot of us DREWL
 
On Friday, a light snowfall hit Virginia City. I drove for 15 minutes, and when I arrived at my usual hunting spot, it was completely covered in snow. So I turned around, determined to go home, but something caught my eye: an area clear of snow. I stopped, and this is what I found.
View attachment 2238922View attachment 2238923View attachment 2238924View attachment 2238925View attachment 2238926View attachment 2238927
View attachment 2238980
Incredible half dollar congratulations 🎊
 
Wow! Nice silver. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
 
On Friday, a light snowfall hit Virginia City. I drove for 15 minutes, and when I arrived at my usual hunting spot, it was completely covered in snow. So I turned around, determined to go home, but something caught my eye: an area clear of snow. I stopped, and this is what I found.
View attachment 2238922View attachment 2238923View attachment 2238924View attachment 2238925View attachment 2238926View attachment 2238927
View attachment 2238980
Yep, I'd say you're on to something good there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom