What's new

I found a partially buried stagecoach off the trail in chatsworth, ca near stony point

robjosliz

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I found a very old partially buried stage coach in chatsworth by stony point do you think it may have anything to do with the stolen gold?
 
Thanks, yes its interesting. I have a friend whos friend was the guy that found the wells fargo gold at stony point mountain and i know he was super interested in where the stagecoach was but I never told him because he seemed too interested. and I think he would try to find it without me
I was never into it too much but I know where it is and have recently become interested in it
 
If you believe this possibly and know where it is (Stagecoach).... why are you posting it? Wouldn't you go dig up this partially exposed old stagecoach? The last thing I would do is tell the world...! Or, maybe I'm missing something.... could be..?
 
If you believe this possibly and know where it is (Stagecoach).... why are you posting it? Wouldn't you go dig up this partially exposed old stagecoach? The last thing I would do is tell the world...! Or, maybe I'm missing something.... could be..?
i am not a treasure hunter person but i found this and was interested in what people had to say about it. so i should go dig it up? is it legal to? if i find something what do i do?
 
i am not a treasure hunter person but i found this and was interested in what people had to say about it. so i should go dig it up? is it legal to? if i find something what do i do?
"so i should go dig it up?".... Is it on your property? Is it public land? Is it private land?

"is it legal to?".... Your property then dig...! If not then research the proper approaches and inquire. If nobody is around or even close to watch you run a MD around it.

'if i find something what do i do?'.... Dig it up, run.... shut the hell up and tell NOBODY...!

So I'm assuming a partially exposed old stagecoach HAS TO BE OUT IN A VERY REMOTE AREA...! And you can't figure out what to do....?
 
"so i should go dig it up?".... Is it on your property? Is it public land? Is it private land?

"is it legal to?".... Your property then dig...! If not then research the proper approaches and inquire. If nobody is around or even close to watch you run a MD around it.

'if i find something what do i do?'.... Dig it up, run.... shut the hell up and tell NOBODY...!

So I'm assuming a partially exposed old stagecoach HAS TO BE OUT IN A VERY REMOTE AREA...! And you can't figure out what to do....?
i mean yeah its public land imma dig i guess. i just wanted to see if anyone said that it was a known coach and there is nothing to find. but ya imma go check it out
 
i mean yeah its public land imma dig i guess. i just wanted to see if anyone said that it was a known coach and there is nothing to find. but ya imma go check it out
will keep yall updated
 
You should get permission before you dig. Surface collecting may not be legal either. However, if you exhaust all your resources and can’t determine the law, go slow… don’t get into trouble with the State or Federal Government.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom