Kevlardini
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2015
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 370
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Really been slow these past weeks. No bottles, nothing great, no bigfoot... So here are my latest finds.
A 1974 penny. Worth a penny. Now I'm one cent richer. I kept coming across bullets and pull tabs and ghost signals. Then there was this little metal rod, a really nice piece of scrap metal. Then popped up this metal piece, probably silver plated, with a little moving piece, but I don't know what it is.
As I scaled the hill that led down to a swamp, I noticed some tires in the swamp. No big deal. But then I saw the door of a truck sticking out of the swamp. Whoa! There must be a whole truck under that swamp! I guess it's one of those mysteries that will be swallowed up by Earth.![IMG_1483[1].webp IMG_1483[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103885-dabecae42ae86c3e7097948769bd626c.jpg?hash=djxVJ7mT64)
![IMG_1484[1].webp IMG_1484[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103888-f2e44e3d080c045f7c9b08460b34d152.jpg?hash=ap9Myb9p_H)
![IMG_1488[1].webp IMG_1488[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103891-e39b7136b5b8b18d5f5ab6ae92ce288a.jpg?hash=qHuCJmLDQB)
![IMG_1489[1].webp IMG_1489[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103898-ddb586bd94e225fd062192777925bd03.jpg?hash=9RWjiu9kSS)
![IMG_1490[1].webp IMG_1490[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103906-2eaf6f47f9e35fd4f286e5f8989b30f7.jpg?hash=1p5kXm5Eij)
A 1974 penny. Worth a penny. Now I'm one cent richer. I kept coming across bullets and pull tabs and ghost signals. Then there was this little metal rod, a really nice piece of scrap metal. Then popped up this metal piece, probably silver plated, with a little moving piece, but I don't know what it is.
As I scaled the hill that led down to a swamp, I noticed some tires in the swamp. No big deal. But then I saw the door of a truck sticking out of the swamp. Whoa! There must be a whole truck under that swamp! I guess it's one of those mysteries that will be swallowed up by Earth.
![IMG_1483[1].webp IMG_1483[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103885-dabecae42ae86c3e7097948769bd626c.jpg?hash=djxVJ7mT64)
![IMG_1484[1].webp IMG_1484[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103888-f2e44e3d080c045f7c9b08460b34d152.jpg?hash=ap9Myb9p_H)
![IMG_1488[1].webp IMG_1488[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103891-e39b7136b5b8b18d5f5ab6ae92ce288a.jpg?hash=qHuCJmLDQB)
![IMG_1489[1].webp IMG_1489[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103898-ddb586bd94e225fd062192777925bd03.jpg?hash=9RWjiu9kSS)
![IMG_1490[1].webp IMG_1490[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1103/1103906-2eaf6f47f9e35fd4f286e5f8989b30f7.jpg?hash=1p5kXm5Eij)
Upvote
2







