What's new

I Found a Rock (UPDATE: 07/07/2011 I FOUND ANOTHER ROCK)

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put the detector away today and did some rock hounding. It's pale yellow and where it is broken is as clear as glass. I don't think that it is quartz because it's crystal clear all through. I think that if it was polished you could see clear through it. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 14 May 2011 011.webp
    14 May 2011 011.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,242
  • 14 May 2011 012.webp
    14 May 2011 012.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,212
  • 14 May 2011 013.webp
    14 May 2011 013.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,209
  • 14 May 2011 014.webp
    14 May 2011 014.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,197
  • 14 May 2011 020.webp
    14 May 2011 020.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,200
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom