What's new

I found a wrinkled penny

Ky.snyder.93

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone I'm Kylie I'm new to your site and I found this 2009 penny in my change a few years back and have always wondered about it. It appears to be wrinkled, and have no clue if it's worth anything or how this could even happen any information on this penny would be appreciated.thabkbyou and I hope you have having a wonderful day
 

Attachments

  • 14899521456141521098794.webp
    14899521456141521098794.webp
    367.7 KB · Views: 619
  • 1489952229618307229992.webp
    1489952229618307229992.webp
    405.2 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0
What you have there is a damaged cent. Looks like someone heated it and the zinc bubbled underneath the copper plating. Sorry, just worth 1 cent.
 
But it's only on the front side. We tried to replicate it by heating it up, and doing other things with it hitting it with different hammer after heating it up. Heating them up and dropping it. Heating them up with and putting it in water.ark welding on it nothing came close
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom