Giant056
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2007
- Messages
- 2,873
- Reaction score
- 469
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Made in U.S.A.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner

I found both silver dollars in a woods (50 acre preserve in town here) no more than a hundred feet apart, the barber half I found in an old area in Battle Creek where they were doing some excavating, the walker I found in the same woods as the silver dollars and the seated liberty half I found in a park in town here.Bum Luck said:Tell us more!
Where'd you get them? How did you find them? I've never found any Big silver!
![]()
I'm in the Whites forum most of the time. It gets so busy in there that it takes up a lot of time but I do manage to come here every now and then, I like the feature here where you can go to specific states too.AMC rulz said:Giant, great finds. I really like that Canadian dollar. Where've ya been lately? I really enjoy reading about your finds, and you have some great videos.
AMC