What's new

I found an Airplane Mechanic!

rastinirv

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
648
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this about 5 inches deep. Turns out to be a circa 1940 Barclay toy, of an airplane mechanic. Amazing still has a lot of original paint. Unfortunately, the prop was broken off. Anyhow, thought this was pretty unusual. Thanks for looking!

a1.webpa2.webp

R.I.P. James "Tony Soprano" Gandolfini
 
Upvote 24
metal_detector_searching.gif
Neat toy rastinirv.
 
You're right. That is a very interesting piece!

Thanks for sharing!
HH
 
Very cool find.
 
Love cool old stuff like this.. :)
 
Hi Rast =) Wowsers how cool is that toy, what did it read ? Seldom find toys like that out here =)CARM
 
Hi Rast =) Wowsers how cool is that toy, what did it read ? Seldom find toys like that out here =)CARM
Thanks, CARM. I think it rang up around 79-80 on my Gamma, what it usually does for CW bullets (the toy is lead). Where is "out here"?
 
Love it! Great find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom