What's new

I found another silver ring,today.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All.I got out to the beach today for 6 hours and found very little.The hunting was difficult as the waves made scooping up finds harder.I began hunting at 10:30 a,m, and finally found a silver ring,with blue and pink stones, at 3:45 p.m. I hope to get out again soon.HH Everyone
 

Attachments

  • 100_1535.webp
    100_1535.webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
Nice recovery, with how flat it's been past few days it has been a nice change to get into the water for a few hours without getting beat down by wave action. Still have a lot of displaced renourishment on my local beaches, not much in the way of targets. But seeing your recovery is encouraging.
 
That is a very pretty silver ring find, rons1947:headbang:

Lorraine
 
That's a beauty...congrats.
 
Very nice ring congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom