What's new

I FOUND GOLD!!

Nelson808

Greenie
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sparks, Nevada
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Bounty hunter
Whites surfmaster 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a thrift store today on my lunch break just for the fun of it and found this beauty in the glass case marked for 4 dollars!! I was so happy leaving that place its marked 14 k
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    295.6 KB · Views: 228
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    702.4 KB · Views: 215
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    129.2 KB · Views: 230
Upvote 26
I have heard different things about things stamped 14kt Italy. Has it been tested. Good luck!
 
Last edited:
You take gold where you find it. Nice save.
 
Cool looking snake! Congrats on a nice find!
 
Not bad, even if plated you aren't out anything really!

14kt, and I bet.... 8gr? NICE!
 
If it is the genuine item - You scored
If it isn't - It still makes a nice gift
 
Very nice gold recovery!
 
Congrats on the gold find!! I LOVE IT when that happens!!
 
Good score on the gold bracelet....at $4 it's no great loss even as costume jewelry.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Its 5.3 grams and tested 14 k

SUPER HAPPY
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom