What's new

I found my first 14K of 2018!

Gapuja

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first 14K of 2018!

 
sorry
I don't open videos or links from newbies
 
Good Job, I love the beach, Detecting it that is. :laughing7:
 
Congrats on the ring. You must be young if you're bending over to dig every one of your targets. Us old guys use sand scoops with long handles. :dontknow:
 
Congrats on the ring. You must be young if you're bending over to dig every one of your targets. Us old guys use sand scoops with long handles. :dontknow:

What do you consider being an “old guy”? I’m retired from the Navy and was considered “old”. Lol!!! I’m just on a budget. Long handled sand scoops, for me, is a want not a need. [emoji23]
 
What do you consider being an “old guy”? I’m retired from the Navy and was considered “old”. Lol!!! I’m just on a budget. Long handled sand scoops, for me, is a want not a need. [emoji23]

Nice Video and congrats on the gold. Long handles scoops are not expensive unless you want the best. Kinda like metal detectors yiu could get a bounty hunter but you chose a Whites..

Good Luck

4074B1E4-58F2-4775-ABE4-73913607B996.webp
 
Your pouch must fill up very quickly.............." Into the pouch "
 
Your pouch must fill up very quickly.............." Into the pouch "

Most everything goes into the pouch. Batteries and condiments go into the trash. Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom