What's new

I found My First Keepers Workin at the bank

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I Found a 67 Half today and 2 dollar star notes.
They were first when disregarding the two pre 60's nickels I found the day before.

Happy Hunting ,
CC
 
Upvote 0
The first of what I'm sure are many more to come.

seriously...working at a bank....I'm beyond jealous. :o

Good luck, CC.
 
How long have you worked at a bank? that would be amazing to find out how and who is dropping off the halves. It would be really cool if you could post whenever you do receive keepers. I,m very curious how people get rid of their older halves. Good luck and I bet you will strike fortune soon.

Pat Pall.
 
That was my second day out in the public at the bank.
Im Hopeing someone brings me in a collection.

Thanks I hope I strike fortune soon same to you also.

HAppy hunting,
CC
 
cool man. i've been thinking about switching jobs too. seems easy enough, i've been working with money since i was 16.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom