What's new

I FOUND MY WINGS TODAY 8-02-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ENDED UP HUNTING WITH MCNICKLE TODAY FOR A GOOD HUNT! FOUND A WINGED PIN (I DON'T KNOW IF IT CAME OFF OF A UNIFORM OR A PIN YOU CAN BUY AT A STORE ! NO MARKINGS ON THE BACK) 14 WHEATS, A NICKED 1901 IH , CHRISTIAN SERVICE BRIGADE PIN , 1942S MERC. , A MUSEUM TELETAG BADGE AND SAQ. DOLLAR COIN.
 

Attachments

  • P1030036.webp
    P1030036.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 196
Nice Finds today 007.............It was nice hunting with you ....About 45 minutes after you left I found a V nickle...But it was tough hunting today.The wheaties were hiding from us...
 
Cool digs Mike! Just think, we are digging the last of the last of the real treasure in most of these places... cherish each and every hunt! Future generations will have fields of zincolns just rotting away that no one will want to dig.
 
They appear to be Army Air Force Gunner Wings, as were worn in WWII. Seeing or getting a description of the back could help determine if they're original. Nice find!
 
Great hunt, Mike. You didn't happen to down a Red Bull before the hunt did you?!?!
 
Really cool assortment Mike, :thumbsup: and you picked the perfect background to display those wings!
 
Great finds for sure! :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds Etrac007!
-Jon
 
Those are great wings in excellent shape, and I agree that they are Army Air Force Gunner Wings from WW2. They are not form the dime store or jewelry, they could also be silver. You can also look them up on eBay to see similar wings. I know those wings would take a special spot in my military aircrew wing collection!!!! Congratzzzzzz!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom