What's new

I found Noahs Ark! I also found Washington and some other goodies

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My detecting has been pretty much on hold for the last 2 weeks as I have been commissioned by the commander-in chief, aka ''The Wife " IMG_0263.webpIMG_0264.webpIMG_0265.webpIMG_0266.webpIMG_0267.webp, to remodel a bathroom. I did have a couple of very short hunts with not much found. I completely stripped it to the bare studs and have hung new drywall and am working on all new fixtures. Now after getting as much dome as I could for today, I had about two hours before supper to get some relax time, detecting. I found some kind of a wind chime thing that represents Noahs Ark with the dove. Also found a clock plate and two watch dials, a pocket dial and a wristwatch dial in the same hole at 8 inches. Go figure! Also finally broke my silver slump with a 1934 Washington quarter and 4 wheats, 3 in the same hole. 1941,1948,1950,and 1950d. Also a hand full of clad and memorial cents. A nice productive 2 hours, now back to the bathroom tomorrow! Happy hunting and keep on swinging.
 
Upvote 12
Nice Noah's Ark medallion and silver quarter! Keep up the good hunting! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Looks like the detector gods shined upon you. Congrats on the silver Q and the wheats. :occasion14: It is odd that 2 watch dials were in the same hole.
 
Cool hunt and interesting finds! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom