What's new

I found one gold item today.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out hunting for 6 hours today and added a little more clad and a little gold earring to my collection.I searched the water and wet sand with my Excalibur 2 for 2 1/2 hours,and found very little.Then,I switched to the Ace 250 and searched the dry sand,adding a little more clad to my year's total. In the past,I have chosen not to dig many foil readings,but have decided to dig them now, as they are sometimes good items. At 2:30 p.m.,I got a foil reading and recovered a small gold colored earring.I checked it for gold markings,but only found the letters ORIG on the earring latch.When I got home,I checked it with my electronic gold tester and performed a stone and acid test on it and both showed it to be 18k yellow gold.My clad amount for the day was $3.15 . Thanks for looking.HH everyone.


100_1150.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congratulation!
 
Nice find,WTG
 
Nice catch, Rons... I like the style of that earring!

Lorraine
 
Good digging!! Congrats.
 
. Glad it payed off .With your hard work and persistence you will no doubt locate some really great finds. Good job!!
 
Shes a bute clark!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom