What's new

I found one silver quarter at least.........

Snake Eyes

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
106
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
111/101 in SW Ohio.
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Explorer SE, Dowsing Rods...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't gotten out with the detector in so long I almost forgot how to turn the darn thing on! With this said, I went to a local park the other day that has given me lots of silver over the years to see if I could get lucky....... I Did!!! I snagged a silver quarter 1952, and a really nice eagle pin for my trouble :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • 19928_842045959247296_3699249469103550272_n.webp
    19928_842045959247296_3699249469103550272_n.webp
    75 KB · Views: 82
  • 12107089_842046812580544_5449566666929241661_n.webp
    12107089_842046812580544_5449566666929241661_n.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 1477365_842207492564476_5925471563877576123_n.webp
    1477365_842207492564476_5925471563877576123_n.webp
    76 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 8
Congrats on pulling that silver quarter. :occasion14: My only notable coin pulled yesterday was also a silver quarter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom