What's new

I found the African Queen

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sort of :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • junk 002.webp
    junk 002.webp
    59 KB · Views: 2,032
  • junk 002.webp
    junk 002.webp
    59 KB · Views: 2,010
It does have a slight resemblance to the African Queen at that.... :icon_thumright:
 
stefen said:
Drop the 'S' in scrap and you have the correct name... :thumbsup:
yup
 
WilliamBoyd said:
The "BK" on the boat:

Bogie - Kate

:)
didnt see that ;D
 
aa battery said:
allen said:
please dont say you bought that thing !!!
no way

No, I can confirm that AA didn't buy that derelict...he begged on bended knees and they gave it to him just to get rid of it (and aa) :laughing7:

I've got pictures too
 
stefen said:
aa battery said:
allen said:
please dont say you bought that thing !!!
no way

No, I can confirm that AA didn't buy that derelict...he begged on bended knees and they gave it to him just to get rid of it (and aa) :laughing7:

I've got pictures too
ya know are ya in my head? we had to hall it off. :evil5:
 
dang it i misspelleded haul :help:
 
stefen said:
aa battery said:
allen said:
please dont say you bought that thing !!!
no way

No, I can confirm that AA didn't buy that derelict...he begged on bended knees and they gave it to him just to get rid of it (and aa) :laughing7:

I've got pictures too
Which was more aggravating, the junker or AA??
 
allen said:
stefen said:
aa battery said:
allen said:
please dont say you bought that thing !!!
no way

No, I can confirm that AA didn't buy that derelict...he begged on bended knees and they gave it to him just to get rid of it (and aa) :laughing7:

I've got pictures too
Which was more aggravating, the junker or AA??
who is AA im aa? :P
 
Sorry...I elevated you to a higher status level, and without your expressed permission..

Besides, there are to my knowledge, no aa batterys (unless they are exhausted (or pooped out)) :dontknow:
 
stefen said:
Sorry...I elevated you to a higher status level, and without your expressed permission..

Besides, there are to my knowledge, no aa batterys (unless they are exhausted (or pooped out)) :dontknow:
dats me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom