Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 29, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Is this a 1809’s marble?
T Tasmorn Full Member Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 127 Golden Thread 0 Location Laplace, La Detector(s) used Minelab 705, Nox 800. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2018 #2 surface find? I have a couple of kayaks and want to hunt the river behind camp moore.. Is that legal?
surface find? I have a couple of kayaks and want to hunt the river behind camp moore.. Is that legal?
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 29, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Tasmorn said: surface find? I have a couple of kayaks and want to hunt the river behind camp moore.. Is that legal? Click to expand... No it was petty deep actually. I think any water is legal but don’t quote me on that.
Tasmorn said: surface find? I have a couple of kayaks and want to hunt the river behind camp moore.. Is that legal? Click to expand... No it was petty deep actually. I think any water is legal but don’t quote me on that.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Nov 30, 2018 #4 That's a little later than that, an early machine made marble, looks like it could be an Akro from around the 1930s.
That's a little later than that, an early machine made marble, looks like it could be an Akro from around the 1930s.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2018 #5 IMHO: Looks to me to be from the 20's - 40's. I am sure an expert will chime in soon!
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 3, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Professor of Engineering said: IMHO: Looks to me to be from the 20's - 40's. I am sure an expert will chime in soon! Click to expand... Yeah it is Professor.
Professor of Engineering said: IMHO: Looks to me to be from the 20's - 40's. I am sure an expert will chime in soon! Click to expand... Yeah it is Professor.