What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED I found this object? It might be a handle off something but I have no idea of what.

DarthYoda333

Full Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
124
Golden Thread
0
96973EB8-690F-4CED-865C-3BB08DAAC60F.webp
789ED156-667A-49F8-BF14-A1A571544CF3.webp
 
Bent lead...
op stated "The metal seems a little soft and rubs off on your fingers."

So ?
maybe a magnet test is in order . window weights are cast iron here , are they lead in FLA?
it's pitted , lead is smooth.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: ARC
Upvote 1
the pitting makes it look like iron.
 
Upvote 0
I haven't dug any lead ones here in Florida, not to say they didn't make them. But all the trash pits and old home sites i have found them in have been iron and not curved....and usually a tad bigger than the OPs exampe
 
Upvote 2
I haven't dug any lead ones here in Florida, not to say they didn't make them. But all the trash pits and old home sites i have found them in have been iron and not curved....and usually a tad bigger than the OPs exampe
I have never dug one either... i have just seen a few in window mounts.

The Ops item may very well be iron.
 
Upvote 1
I have never dug one either... i have just seen a few in window mounts.

The Ops item may very well be iron.
Bent from mower / tractor ?
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom