What's new

I found your Gator digger in Parker!

pyledriver

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've been hunting an old house east of Plano and been thinking I'm not the only one with permission out there. Well, last Sunday I found a very new Gator digger by the house.

Might as well try some collaboration... You probably want your digger back too!
 
I'm in Plano also. 15th-Independence . You the guy that was selling a AT pro on Craigslist a month ago ?
 
Not me! I'll never let go of my AT! It's paid for itself-earned its keep and keeps on earning! I just found an 1898 dime with it yesterday amongst tons of trash!
 
Found my first gold ring this weekend . Way to go on the dime !! call me sometimes. 469 877 2650 Paul
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom