What's new

I found..........

bigred7469

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
66
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Atsugi, Japan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Nothing but trash today. Not even a clad coin, but still had fun looking in a foreign country!
 
Upvote 12
Yup, I've had days like that and still went back out for more punishment. Good luck next time.
 
just got done with a 2 days swinging the beaches here,real good erosion,i ended up with 3 quarters and a dime day 1 and 3 cents day 2,not including the 13 pounds of can slaw.....don't give up
 
Never give up . You don't know what your coil will pass over next
 
Part of our hobby, 'you just never know ' :thumbsup:
 
I dug 8 pounds of iron last week-end, no coins nor relics. Passed my craving by hunting some clad at the city park, it worked for a while :laughing7: Well, it's the hobby, best of luck and HH.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom