What's new

I get a kick out of doin this

augusthog

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
693
Reaction score
97
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter big bud pro
The scene: Your Basic Park
The find: A doggy ID tag
Yesterday was my 3rd one. The first had a name and address only and ended up on the front porch with a note written by "Scoobie Doobie" (me) explaining where I found it.
The second had a good phone # and the guy was a bit puzzled when I asked for his dog. He told me that his wife left him a few months back and took the dog with her. Ooops.
Yesterday I found Snoopy's tag and called the phone number. No one home so in my best Scoobie Doobie voice I explained where I found it and that it was left next to a pole that held the name of the park.
Woof!
 

Attachments

  • PC190906.webp
    PC190906.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 635
  • PC190907.webp
    PC190907.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 637
Upvote 0
You have a good sense of humor :laughing9:
 
Class Clown- Eisenhower H.S. 1974 lol ;D
 
That is funny. :laughing9:

Figured you might be letting us in on your secret ice breaking pick up line. "Excuse me Miss, I found this tag over there. Did your dog lose it?". :laughing7: Hmm, thats actually not bad. :laughing7:
 
All that work just to be nice incase it meant something to someone. I think I like you :icon_thumleft:
 
Sometimes doing the right thing hurts more then not doing what's right. :icon_thumright:
Especially if the guy loved his dog more than his wife! :laughing7:
 
LOL :laughing9:

anti lol well said
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom