What's new

I GOT A LITTLE TOUCHLESS LOVING THIS WEEKEND!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
OK, now that I got most of you perverts attention ;D I figured I would fill you in on my week and you will see where the title comes in. These are my finds from 5 boxes of halves, 700 in dimes and raiding the reject bins along the way. Not LJ numbers but I am ok with them. Can you all tell me if the dime is a clipped planchet or what?

2-1964 Kens

23-40%ers

(1) 1980 s mint clad

Got some early date rosie dimes:
(1) 1946
(2) 1947
(1) 1956
(1) 1962d
(1) 1963d

foreign coins and of course the TOUCHLESS LOVING CARWASH TOKEN
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 485
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 477
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 481
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    29 KB · Views: 467
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 474
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 495
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 476
  • coin8.webp
    coin8.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 474
  • coin9.webp
    coin9.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 461
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    29 KB · Views: 475
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 466
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 490
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 473
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 477
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 471
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 476
  • coin8.webp
    coin8.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 472
  • coin9.webp
    coin9.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 461
Upvote 0
The dime does not look like a typical clip from your photo. It looks like it was crimped.

Mojo
 
A Small stack beats no stack any day where I'm from. Good job!

Michael
 
You are right Cherryman! Thanks. Where ya been? Have not heard much from you as of late.

Golden Silver
 
That dime is 100% post mint damage.
 
wayne1956 said:
That dime is 100% post mint damage.

Yep, damage on that dime. Nice job on the silver!

HH
cmhoose
 
golden silver said:
You are right Cherryman! Thanks. Where ya been? Have not heard much from you as of late.

Golden Silver

Took a vacation and got broke lol. No money means no finds.....

And I'm saving all the money I can scrounge up to buy my truck It's so beautiful. Speaking of which *SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT* I have some 90 and 40% halves dimes and quarters for sale in the classifieds. Anyone intrested would be helping a poor Texas boy get his first pickup. :P
 

Attachments

  • love.webp
    love.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 303
Oh she is a bute! Hope ya get er.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Oh she is a bute! Hope ya get er.

Golden Silver

few more sales on craigslist and she is mine. 82 ford with a 460 in it. It will pull anything. :D

And My wife hates it so it's a win win
 
Touchless Loving....great name for a carwash huh.....lol. I'm glad that only applies to car washes.....oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Nice job GS!! Thanks for the pictures too....you know I love the pictures.

Good luck and keep em coming champ!!
 
LJ, What other application could touchless loving refer to??? other than the obvious....a car wash! Haha. Thanks for checking out the pics.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom