I got a sweet deal on a XLT® E-Series Metal Detector

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
Well one of my other hobbies is going to lacal pawn shops looking for odds and ends stuff. While in chiply fla, i went to a pawn shop. while there, i asked the pawn shop owner if the had any good md. He said no. one of his female employees over heared me and told me her husband bought a md and he didnt like it to much due to the complex nature of the machine. she told me that she wanted 350 for the md even though they paid about 900. I asked her what type of md it was , she said it was a XLT® E-Series Metal Detector . SHE EXCEPTED 300 AND I WALKED AWAY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY . :blob8:

Upvote 0

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Sorry 'bout riling yer feathers, Not trying to make enemies here, just thought that the wording was kinda crude. I am sorta surprised that your comment was not deleted by the mods. I do not have kids, but if I did, and they saw that, I would be more offended than what I am now. Actually, it kind of took me by surprise..........Larry :icon_scratch:
I had no intention of upsetting you or outher members :-[ he just likes to negative it was only aimed at him >:( but I will delete the post :) I respect your opinion about children seeing the post, but there are a lot worse things posted in the daily snapshot thread, like blood soaked animals on the back of pickups, now there is something that would upset a child, I removed my comment so as not to upset you or outher members, but not for the individual it was aimed at

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
AS AND WISE CRACKHEAD ONCE SAID" CANT WE JUST GET ALONG :thumbsup:
Silver Searcher said:
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Sorry 'bout riling yer feathers, Not trying to make enemies here, just thought that the wording was kinda crude. I am sorta surprised that your comment was not deleted by the mods. I do not have kids, but if I did, and they saw that, I would be more offended than what I am now. Actually, it kind of took me by surprise..........Larry :icon_scratch:
I had no intention of upsetting you or outher members :-[ he just likes to negative it was only aimed at him >:( but I will delete the post :) I respect your opinion about children seeing the post, but there are a lot worse things posted in the daily snapshot thread, like blood soaked animals on the back of pickups, now there is something that would upset a child, I removed my comment so as not to upset you or outher members, but not for the individual it was aimed at

intimer

Jan 15, 2009
east tennessee
just a thought no conviction intended.

one time i knodded off near the end of an email. when i woke i sent it-bam! well i found out later i had unknowingly typed a few 'garbled' letters/words, prior to dosing off, that could easily be misconstrued as-at the least....bad! i had to send a retraction and hope it was accepted. :-[

an old fellah said 'they can prove it if it is written down'. that reminds me... he also said 'if i get there first i'll put a mark on the board if you get there first erase it'! :icon_scratch:

mike

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
twistidd said:
Silver Searcher said:
homer007 said:
I STILL LOVE MY DELEON ;D
Silver Searcher said:
Ya could have got a good one for that :D :wink:
Whites used to be very big over here, but in the last few years there popularity has fallen away :icon_scratch:

Why?
For a while the Tesoro Lobo Super Track was the machine that every body had to have, it's capabilities of seeking out small hammered coins was second to none, now there is a new kid on the block the XP Goldmaxx Power, lighter and faster, before the Tesoro it was the Whites machines the ruled, my first machine was infact a Whites.

Good analysis, I guess you talking about the old Sprectrum (can't remember the model just the rainbow coil). You were lucky my first machine was a Viking 7M :D I watched all the big boys with the Whites & thought maybe one day........ however never didn't get one, as I skipped to Tesoro

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
twistidd said:
Silver Searcher said:
homer007 said:
I STILL LOVE MY DELEON ;D
Silver Searcher said:
Ya could have got a good one for that :D :wink:
Whites used to be very big over here, but in the last few years there popularity has fallen away :icon_scratch:

Why?
For a while the Tesoro Lobo Super Track was the machine that every body had to have, it's capabilities of seeking out small hammered coins was second to none, now there is a new kid on the block the XP Goldmaxx Power, lighter and faster, before the Tesoro it was the Whites machines the ruled, my first machine was infact a Whites.

Good analysis, I guess you talking about the old Sprectrum (can't remember the model just the rainbow coil). You were lucky my first machine was a Viking 7M :D I watched all the big boys with the Whites & thought maybe one day........ however never did get one, as I skipped to Tesoro
:thumbsup:that's the one Spectrum...but I didn't start with such a grand machine as that, mine was a SL11 a very basic Whites Machine :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread