What's new

I got all my Christmas Shopping Done!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,425
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh yeah baby!:skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • crest 003.webp
    crest 003.webp
    892.2 KB · Views: 156
Nice packages! No need to wrap those beauties!
 
Can you adopt me? awesome christmas presents!
 
Wish I was on your Christmas list! :laughing7:
 
Nice!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Dang Terry a whole family of beepheads! Your lawn is going to look like a bombing range by noon Christmas day. On second thought, it probably already does. :)
 
Stocking Stuffers??
 
Dear :icon_santa: Terry,

I've been a good boy (my wife thinks not...) all year. :angel2: Could you please drop a new Vaquero down the chimney? I promise to only detect every other day and both weekend days. :laughing7:

Sincerely,

"Good little boy" Doc
 
Hello Cousin Terry, ya still got my address doncha?
Marvin Soloman:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom