Pull tab mcfoilson
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2016
- Messages
- 106
- Reaction score
- 251
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- California
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett At max
Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner

Yikes!
I'm not sure what's worse, those or the ticks we have here in Connecticut...![]()
They learned me to stay out of thier works.
Later they set up shop in the front yard and war ensued.
Lest fire ant enthusiasts and defenders be reading I won't go into tactics beyond the mention of hot grease , gas fires, and a rototiller.
The result?
The ants moved a short distance , and an uneasy truce followed...
Yikes!
I'm not sure what's worse, those or the ticks we have here in Connecticut...![]()
Yikes!
I'm not sure what's worse, those or the ticks we have here in Connecticut...![]()
fishing at dusk at the saltwater when I thought that the no-see-ums would drive me insane.dts
You want fire ants, I got you....
View attachment 1897670