What's new

I got mine!

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is a sewing nut! Embroidery is what she likes most. I showed her the pic of the shirts and when I got home the other night this was waiting for me! In addition to the back she put my T-net name along with the image of a metal detector! Is that a great wife or what? I love it!
2f878f2d5109e8be5772bbdef0e5b6f4.jpg
e3bb49ba9e8cbea495c482b0a1e57f64.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Your wife is so very talented, detectahead!

I also love embroidery, and I certainly can appreciate the fine job done on your shirt.

Lorraine
 
Your wife is certainly a keeper. Of course, this "raises the bar" and you will have to find her some extra special golden goodie.
 
Thats awesome! Your wife is very talented!
So where do we place our orders?
 
She is good...very nice job.
 
Nice job. I need an XL
 
That is a one of a kind shirt!:headbang:
 
She's got talent and you got a keeper, both the jacket and wife!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom