What's new

I Got One Beautiful Coin Today

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I Got One Beautiful Coin Today

I used some of my MDing money to buy this 2007 American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin. It is a really great looking coin. The background is so shiny you could use it for a mirror. It came from the US Mint.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_05.webp
    ScreenHunter_05.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 283
  • ScreenHunter_06.webp
    ScreenHunter_06.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 277
  • ScreenHunter_07.webp
    ScreenHunter_07.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 282
  • ScreenHunter_03.webp
    ScreenHunter_03.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 279
  • ScreenHunter_04.webp
    ScreenHunter_04.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0
ME_CO said:
Them proofs are awesome- nice choice. HH Mark
I really didn't know much about proofs until I found them CRHing. Now I'm hooked on them. I should be getting a 2007 SILVER PROOF SET (V70) any day now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom