What's new

I got shut out today

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found only two reduction flakes today lol so ill post a couple I found a couple weeks ago lol
 

Attachments

  • image-3174778763.webp
    image-3174778763.webp
    43 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2029936572.webp
    image-2029936572.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1301031903.webp
    image-1301031903.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1487213310.webp
    image-1487213310.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image-2136847963.webp
    image-2136847963.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3661715048.webp
    image-3661715048.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2300613214.webp
    image-2300613214.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image-4149261525.webp
    image-4149261525.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
Have you found any points in the area of these?
 
Yes I have I found these 4 in the area it is hard finding points my creeks don't look like yours they are all rock no sand and crystal clear water some parts are 70 to 100 ft wide full of rock
 

Attachments

  • image-4038859713.webp
    image-4038859713.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 80
  • image-500323735.webp
    image-500323735.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3597723584.webp
    image-3597723584.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3260230458.webp
    image-3260230458.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 75
Here is the other side of point #1
 

Attachments

  • image-3924695358.webp
    image-3924695358.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom