john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I went down to a local dig site and started clearing out the hole and looked above me and got smacked in the head with a old honey golden color wavie as hell sunken in panels and early stomach bitter's bottle. I had great two hour dig!! Attachments mini dig 09 2.webp 57.5 KB · Views: 700
I went down to a local dig site and started clearing out the hole and looked above me and got smacked in the head with a old honey golden color wavie as hell sunken in panels and early stomach bitter's bottle. I had great two hour dig!!
Leeame Jr. Member Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 71 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Grants Pass OR Detector(s) used White's Spectra V3i Apr 5, 2009 #2 Wish I got such benifits from getting hit in the head Lisa in So Oregon
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 #3 Nice!!!
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 29, 2009 #4 That sounds nasty Stomach bitters
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 16, 2009 #5 one question? did it hurt? lol j/k cool bottle
W whitesPA Hero Member Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 923 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Oct 1, 2009 #6 very nice one
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Oct 2, 2009 #7 very nice bottle
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2009 #8 Thats not what they meant when your parents said "Use your head". Cool bottle.
glassrelics Jr. Member Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 65 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Oct 12, 2009 #9 I wish I got banged in the head with one of those! I'm jealous!