What's new

I got something for you...

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
I got something for you...

....my favorite teller says to me as I walked up to her. She hands me these bills and 2 40% halfs..I was very happy..She gave me a

1934 $20
1934D $10
1963 Red Seal Star $5
and 2 2003 Stars
as well as the 2 halfs...I love this teller..
 

Attachments

  • Bills.webp
    Bills.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 480
Re: I got something for you...

So are you gonna propose to her or am I? :icon_scratch:

;D

Looks like they are the "poor mans" gold certificates. Awesome
Do they say redeemable in gold in the small text besides the head?
 
Re: I got something for you...

TreasureFiend said:
So are you gonna propose to her or am I? :icon_scratch:

;D

Looks like they are the "poor mans" gold certificates. Awesome
Do they say redeemable in gold in the small text besides the head?

No it says This Note is legal tender for all debts public and private, and is redeemable in lawful money at the united states treasury, or at any federal reserve bank.

LOL..She is all yours as long as I get to keep on getting the currency..
 
Re: I got something for you...

love the red seals and serial number notes
 
Re: I got something for you...

TreasureFiend said:
Looks like they are the "poor mans" gold certificates. Awesome
Do they say redeemable in gold in the small text besides the head?

Only on the 1928x series notes, not 1934 and up.
 
Re: I got something for you...

very nice job on the bills dude! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom