What's new

I got sucked back in to halves!

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my bank today for the first time in weeks, as soon as I walked in the teller yelled "I have your half boxes!" What was I going to do, I knew I wouldn't find any silver, but got them anyway. I was right! But I did find a Guatemala 1 Quetzal 2001 in one of the rolls, which was a surprise.
 
Upvote 0
still a cool find. I love finding foreign coins in the half dollar rolls. I mostly find foreign coins in dime rolls.
 
still cool, how often do u guys find foreign coins in half rolls??? i never have! :dontknow:
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
still cool, how often do u guys find foreign coins in half rolls??? i never have! :dontknow:
In 115 months at this we have found around 16 foreign in Halves mostly British Pences and Mexican UN Peso's; did find a Barbados Dime once.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom