What's new

I gota buy this new detector!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
This is the future of coin hunting! now you can watch the football game, drink beer and find silver all at the same time!. This detector not only finds the coins but pinpoints for you too! All you have to do is dig the plug and collect the coins!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PMx5taMWeE&eurl=http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,917832&feature=player_embedded
 
I just busted my ankle, and detector when I fell. This could help me! ;D
 
Oh this is for real? ;D

It is made from lawn mower parts..hmm, guess you'll be needing a ramp of some kind to get it from your vehicle. Now if it only still had the blades intact..you could offer the home owner a free cut to detect their yard.
 
I hate that dumb machine.

Keep @ it and HH !!
 
Now, if it could expertly dig the coins too, and bring them to you...........
 
These and similar vehicular detectors have been on the market for several years and have been selling primarily as toys...very low resolution...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom