What's new

I gotta get me one of these!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video Tim!!!! ;D

 
I should correct my PM, both the kids want one now.
 
That is the greatest thing I've ever seen!

Can you say black market?? Cmon you can't tell me that dude is not going to produce some of those. Who the heck is the desginer of that anyways?

I'll take three!
 
Ya know sometimes something good comes along and you just can't get your hands on one... that is one slick item for sure ... if they are ever for sale i hope i dont miss out i really would want one....wtg.........HH Paul
 
So who created this puppy anyway? Wouldn't hurt to talk to them and let them know some one-offs for sale would be nice.
 
now that autos are legal here, I want one
 
Thought autos have been legal ever since Henry Ford.
 
We got a wise guy here! Yaaaaa, knuck knuck knuck!
 
Brett said:
We got a wise guy here! Yaaaaa, knuck knuck knuck!
Thought you had to be old to be ...
nevermind. Dammitol.
 
Another great video about this weapon... "now, as seen on G4 TV! weeee!"
 
This might be as close as we can get to one for awhile:
 
Hey I just forwarded it to you guys from some local LEOs who thought it was was very cool too. So I wouldn't bet on being able to fool the cops around here if you thought you could carry one and get away with it.
 
Mama says I have to waite till christmas.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom