What's new

I guess I did OK then

prodrigsr

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Texas
Detector(s) used
CZ6a and Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
First time trying the coin roll hunting bit and I got (in 3 rolls) 2 silver kennedys and 2 40% Kennedys.
 

Attachments

  • victrip 002.webp
    victrip 002.webp
    36 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
prodrigsr said:
First time trying the coin roll hunting bit and I got (in 3 rolls) 2 silver kennedys and 2 40% Kennedys.

For only 3 rolls, that is a REAL good return. :-)
 
I would say you did "great."

apush :read2:
 
No thats not "OK" , that my friend is MONSTER ! for three rolls -most of us feel like we're
scoring, if we find two 90%-ers and two 40%-ers in a box (50 rolls ) . Nice score , Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom