I guess I was the gracious host today.....

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Well, first spot we hit this morning was a complete bust. So, I offered to go to my "sweet spot", and met 2 other club members there. The coin God's were smiling on the old church today, except for under my coil.

Between the other three, there were 6 Indian head pennies, 1 buffalo nickel, 1 barber dime, 3 mercury dimes and a handfull of wheat pennies. :o

I felt like Charlie Brown on the Halloween special, everyone looks in their bag and my answer "I got a rock". Not really, I ended up with 1 square nail, 1 piece of lead, a single link to and iron chain, and one large washer with a square hole in it. ???

Although it was a hot, long tiring day, I am glad the others had a successful hunt, as I can hit the church anytime. (One of the Merc's came from an area I have not yet hunted, so that's hopeful, and on IH came from the back of the property where I have only been on time for a quick look).

Can't wait for the Eagle Spectrum to get here, should be here by the end of the week or the first on next week. Those 2 White's 6000/Di Pro's and the XLT ran circles around the ole ACE 250 (and the borrowed GTAx 1000) today. :'(

Upvote 0
I'm sure you will get your share next time. I have had times like that and am glad when others find stuff but more glad when I do. Good luck on your next hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back