cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to see the folks on Cape Cod and got out twice to the beach, I was amazed that it looked like this at 7:00am today:

IMG_3514.JPG

Even though I had it all to myself, I came up empty handed as far as jewelry, but I did find 6 of these:

IMG_3516.JPG

Whole new trash item added to our beaches, too bad. Looking forward to going back out in the deep woods tomorrow.

Upvote 7
By the way, has anyone figured out how to keep pictures from turning sideways :BangHead:

Yes, hold the camera horizontally with lens on left top corner. That will orient them correctly.

So these are some sort of "vaping" gadgets?

Yes, vape pens. I think the flat ones are disposable, not sure. The round ones you can put a cartridge in.

as if this planet doesn't already have enough electronic waste trash

Glad You got to see Your folks and the beach.:) We’re definitely in a new age with lots of new trash!! Better luck to You next time!!

Theres no smoking on Cape beaches - that includes vaping - those people must have been sneaking puffs

Oh yeah, I have found hundreds over the past few years. The colorful ones are new this year. The other sign of the times are all the face masks littered all over the beach. They blow away and wind up in the ocean��

Yes, vape pens. I think the flat ones are disposable, not sure. The round ones you can put a cartridge in.

The keyword is "disposable", which unfortunately means "throw it on the ground when you're down with it"!

The keyword is "disposable", which unfortunately means "throw it on the ground when you're down with it"!

Meant to say, "done with it"!

Checkout the beach shoreline in this video. These kind folks were able to save a baby otter and get it back to it's family...

Smokey is correct. Hold your phone horizontally and the photos will post the right way.

Theres no smoking on Cape beaches - that includes vaping - those people must have been sneaking puffs

Can you still fart? How about body odor, still legal? YEP! I am fortunate in that I was finallly able to put down the cigaretts after 40 years but I still would MUCH rather smell a nice cigaratte or vape pen than the guy that doesn't shower.

Tell me about it...I've found my share. What's the matter with these people? Why can't they just put it in their pockets until they run into a trash can?

Stands to reason that beach finds will be down across the board under the circumstances, still fun to try though.

Yup, there will never be a shortage of bozos that just don't get it. I once saw a friend of a friend of a friend change a babies dirty diaper and toss it into the host's fireplace with a fire burning! Now there's someone that should have never reproduced!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back