What's new

I had to pawn my Exterra today

armadillo66

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Overdraft at the bank I had to cover, I will get it back out next week, but it hurt especially after finding that 1907 Nickel yesterday in Liberty Missouri
 
Good luck, I hope things get better for you.
 
Hold your head up, we have all had hard times, it'll work out for ya!! God Bess! :icon_thumleft:
 
Hope things get better for you.
 
There is always bumps in the road. Next week just find the gold the other guy lost hitting those bumps! Stay positive :icon_thumright: Dan
 
Im sorry to hear that man..Just know its Temporary and do some site research in the meantime..Very good luck my friend...

Scott
 
armadillo66, sorry to hear about your bad luck, there is a new day coming.
Kevin
 
armadillo66 said:
Overdraft at the bank I had to cover, I will get it back out next week, but it hurt especially after finding that 1907 Nickel yesterday in Liberty Missouri

Thats a bummer. You werent at Moore park were you?
 
have my new AT Pro on hold and a few trips I was gonna do on hold after I found out I owe $2900 in taxes...LOL.

Don't have to pawn anything yet.

I think my Colt CAR-15 with Eotech weapons site,tango down handle,and day time laser will go before my ETrac.... That's how I roll!...LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom