What's new

Am I going crazy???

Pikeslumber

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took my Whites Eagle (the original) out today with my Nokta Simplex. I had the Simplex on Park 1, sensitivity 1 down from max, gb 90, iron 1, no discr. The Eagle on Mode B, sensitivity 5 out of 7, Tones B, Discr on, tracking on, and the Eagle was MUCH deeper! How is that possible? I have no allegiance to any detector and I was shocked to see the Eagle still hitting a quarter and nickel in moderate soil well after the Simplex was finished. Is my Simplex broken or a dud?
 
I've never found a thin mercury dime at over a foot deep with any newer machine. I have found them with my 1984 Garrett with a 12" coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom